• Experience effectively owning or supporting multiple projects and deadlines across global teams, while organizing and prioritizing tasks from multiple sources in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience working across multiple departments and personnel to create high production value output.
• UI/UX experience for tablets, phones, kiosks, large interactive displays, and proprietary devices (iViews)
• Professional experience in graphic design, 2D/3D animation, website development, audio/video production, and content editing (PC, Macintosh & Linux).
• Skilled in digital printing, pre-press, and desktop publishing for company brochures, one-sheets, scripts, disc gatefolds/liner notes, and small-format posters.
• Experience with audio & video editing, including expert knowledge of video compression, animated title compositing, and background matte layering.
• Managed design activity through a project management tool requiring timeline tracking and overall delivery schedules.
• Photoshop (10+ years)
• HTML and CSS (5 years)
• InDesign (10+ years)
• Premiere (3 years)
• Perforce (5 years)
• Adobe Audition (5 years)
• After Effects (10+ years)
• Microsoft Office (10+ years)
• Flash/Animate (10+ years)
• Bally CoolSign (9 years)
• Maya 2011 (9 years)
• Illustrator (10+ years)
• Adobe Media Encoder (8 years)
• JIRA (3 years)
• Newtek Lightwave (5 years)
• Traditional Illustration (20+ years)
• Traditional Painting skills (20+ years)
• BFA in Computer Graphics, The Savannah College of Art & Design, Savannah, GA GPA: 4.0
Anarchy Sam, Inc., Las Vegas, NV April 2020 – Present
UX/ Web designer / Freelance Illustrator & Writer
• Authored numerous articles and conducted online interviews to promote independent sequential illustrators.
• Prepared presentations and logo designs for local businesses.
• Developed campaign specific multimedia graphics for promotion on leading social media platforms.
• Designed animated logos, banners, and other graphics for promotional materials.
Scientific Games/ Bally Technologies, Las Vegas, NV September 2010 – April 2020
Senior Multimedia Tech, UX/ UI & Game Artist
• Developed innovative multimedia graphics leveraging various leading platforms on an on-going basis that were event/
• Assisted in the development and on-going refinement of pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
• This includes documentation, workflow, media management with a virtual, co-located team, digital asset
management, media ingestion, and other duties as dictated by each production/event.
• Customer facing trainer, expert content creator for CoolSign Signage software & Web Content Manager with emphasis on User Acceptance and feedback implementation
• UI/UX designer for iView DM, V32 and LVDS systems, kiosks, and mobile devices.
• Created content for hundreds of multi-million-dollar casinos extending their branding with videos, animations, and custom graphics.
• Developed creative advertising content for various platforms while ensuring maximum brand awareness of target
• Produced hundreds of advertising layouts for kiosk demonstrations at multiple gaming conferences.
• Product Designer for Bally CoolSign Wayfinders, an interactive map application for large and mobile touchscreens utilizing ADA guidelines while focusing on ease of use.
Global Gaming Group, Las Vegas, NV January 2006 – September 2010
• Ensured proper file formats, foreign language translations, and system compatibility issues were correctly and
efficiently addressed and delivered to in-house and client engineering departments.
taking single PNGs and creating layered PSD and animated SWF files.
• Managed translation outsourcing for foreign deployment in numerous languages, and maintained Excel files for
comparison between languages.
• Developed, maintained, continued to refine motion graphics standards, assets, and templates.
Power Play Records, New York, NY November 2002 – December 2005
• Designed print ready assets using Quark, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Project manager for submitted work to CD manufacturers.
• Proven success working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Utilized After Effects and other computer proficiency in making motion graphic animations for video productions.
Indimi, Boston, MA April 2000 – November 2002
• Trainer and Manager to a team of artists using proprietary tools for e-card creation.
• Created web campaigns for Kraft, Pepperidge Farms, Zoog/Disney, Warner Bros. Home Video.
• Created weekly jokes and animations for Holidays and special events.
• Designed animated logos, banners, and other graphics for promotional material.
• Proved ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on detail, problem solve, and multi-task.
IMTS, Inc, Atlanta, GA June 1999 – March 2000
• Designed original website for National Marker Company using Adobe GoLive.
• Created 3D/2D training sessions in Director and After Effects for industrial health and safety industry.
• Created characters and animations to supplement training CDs.
• Consulted and conceptualized motion graphics sequences, info graphics, and templates